Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My husband

I have got to be the luckiest girl in the world! My husband is everything to me and I am very thankful to have him. We met when I was only sixteen and we have been inseparable ever since. This man has worked every day of his life just to support me and our three children. I am very passionate about my husband because I know that he loves me and I owe him everything for making me so happy and giving me our three wonderful children.  Not a day goes by that I don't sat "I love you" to him. We do so much together with and without the kids like camping, canoeing, to going to music concerts, and gardening.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have shared this post with your husband. Maybe printing is out and sticking it to the bathroom mirror would be a nice surprise for him. Sounds like he is lucky, too. Nice post. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete