Saturday, September 12, 2015

Family

What is family? Does it have to be blood related? I don't think so as I have people who are just as close if not closer than my blood family. Family is the second most important thing to me right next to God being the first. I have a mother, father, and three sisters, one younger the other two being older. I was raised with a very close family and we all helped each other whenever someone needed it. I had a grandmother and grandfather on my father side but on my mother side they passed before I was born. I had many aunts and uncles that are spread from California to Florida but they visit often. So many cousins that I can't even try to count. Now that I am older I have a husband and three beautiful children ages 9, 10, and 14, two girls and a boy in the middle. With my husband I acquired a father in law and a brother in law. I couldn't have been more excited to have my brother in law for I only had three sisters and no brothers. Now with my husbands family they are just as close to my family as I am. I was defiantly blessed with a great family and not sure what I would without them. How close is your family and how did it impact your life? I know that I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for mine for they are my backbone in life and my cushion when I fall. We have our differences at times but we always talk it out to see other points of views, but I would not have it any other way. I believe that teaching my children the importance of family will help them with challenges they will face in the future and knowing that they have the support is always a blessing to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment