Thursday, September 10, 2015

Memories

I know we all have memories and not one of us are the same. My first memory that I can ever remember having is blowing my first bubble when I was 3 years old. I have friends that can remember events before they were 3 but not me. I can remember standing in the dining room with my youngest sister who kept trying to take the gum out of my mouth and me getting up on a chair where she could not reach me. At that time I tried so hard to get it just right and then it happened, my first bubble. I can remember having holiday get togethers with all my family as my family was very close. I can remember a time when my little sister has a 4 foot fiberglass rod throwing it up into the air and watching it come back down and landing in her eye where the tear duct is and no damage was done. Or when my older sister was burning the trash one day and catching not only the yard on fire but about 3 acres as well. I have had to get stitches several times from jumping on the counter and hitting my head on the open cabinet door to roller blading in my fathers garage and tripping over a pile of leaves hitting my arm on a newly sharpened boat prop. I can think back to when we first moved into a house when I was 7 and thought I was in heaven because we moved from a one acre lot to a 110 acre lot. We had so much room to play that we all started making club houses in the woods and we had even started hunting the wild game that was there. My two older sisters moved out after they graduated high school and that was trying times for me as I looked up to my sisters for everything. Can you think back to your earliest memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment