Friday, September 11, 2015

Music

I love music! Music is a way for me to relax and unwind for the day. It also helps me get motivated when I need it. I listen to all sorts of music from rap, classic, to christian music. Christian music being my favorite because it is always positive and uplifting to me. I can relate to music for we all have similar things we go through in life and I love it when someone makes a song about it. I have a friend that is going to college for music therapy and I thought wow, this really works. My family loves music as much as I do and it is always on in our house as we do not watch much TV. We make up dances to songs, we learn dances that are popular even though we may not be the best at it. Music is just fun and you can learn so much from it and you can also express your feelings through it. Even though music is a big part of our lives there is also " bad music", music that I would dream of letting my children listen to or even myself. I believe that we can teach our kids to listen and to express themselves with music without harming them with things they do not need to listen to. My girls and I love to hula hoop and we do this this to fast past pick me up songs. I don't think that I have a favorite song but I do love music in general. When we are in the car we dance, we are that family that people see dancing when stopped at a red light but that's okay because we are a happy family and we love to show it. So what gets you moving and motivated? Do you have a favorite song?

No comments:

Post a Comment