Wednesday, September 16, 2015

This I Believe Credo

"Not all days will bring me sunshine, so I will rejoice also for the rain"


 What is the meaning of rejoice? Rejoice is feeling great joy for something or someone. I feel as though I have learned the hard way when it comes to excepting the things that I cannot change. I mean why does everything have to be my way? I believe that things are done for the greater of our good even if they seem bad at the time. I mean how do we expect to learn and grow and become who we are supposed to be if we don't endure trials at times? I believe they help shape us into the people that we are meant to be. So we learn to try and find the silver lining in our times of darkness even though it may seem far beyond our reach. One of my favorite pieces of scripture says it all "We rejoice not because our circumstances are perfect! We rejoice because we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him (Romans 8:28)". When I started to apply this to my life I was a much happier person, one who could see more clearly to the bigger picture and realizing I am just a very small piece to a very big puzzle. I would encourage anyone to just take a step back and learn to let things go and you to will realize that your days will bring more sunshine than rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment