Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I want to travel

Is there anyone else who really wants to travel but is afraid to fly? Well surely I am not the only one. I really want to get out there and to see the beauty that this world has to offer. I have not been to many places as I became a mother at such a young age and had to support my family so that took up all my time. I would love to see the world and places like Fiji, Europe, France, and Finland. One of these days I will build up the courage to get on that airplane. I am not even sure to why I am afraid to fly, I have never had a bad experience or anything so I am at a loss there. I guess maybe I just feel safer on the ground and I do love road trips. I have taken my children to Florida a couple of times and they absolutely love it and they don't mind the car ride either so that makes it nice for me. I have been to Washington DC when I was younger we took a gray hound bus and that trip seemed like it took forever but we had a great time. I have been to Missouri's surrounding states and that is about it for me. I did go to Colorado one time for a week with my father on a hunting trip and it was so beautiful just seeing the mountains and to me they looked like a picture. My husband and I have decided that when our children move out that we will be doing a lot of traveling in the United States and maybe even further. I would encourage anyone who wants to travel to do so. I meant I know that we are all so very busy in life but sometimes I think we just need to step back and enjoy the beautiful world we live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment