Friday, September 4, 2015

I Believe in my Kids!

I believe in my kids:

My kids are my everything. I love them so much. I wish they would keep thier rooms clean more than they do. I have three children Haley is 14, Evan is 10, and Rylee is 9. My kids are very well behaved I do not have to get on to them very often except just bickering between each other. My kids are active not only in their school but in church as well. My oldest daughter lover photography and is good at it she has won several ribbons in compititions. My son loves sports he plays soccor baseball basketball. and then there is Rylee she is my youngest she does, and the other, bible studies and like to read. both my youngest two went to a bible drill competion and did very well I was one proud mama. My children respect us as parent and other adults in their lives. They have several cousins that they are very close with and one they dont get to see as often but loves to when they get the chance. My kids love to ride bikes, hulahoop, swim, camp, fly kites, and even painball. our family is veryactive and loves to be out doors as much as possible. In the winter time we like to go sledding, build snowmen, and to make forts to have massive snowball fights. I am very greatful that I have my children and feel very blessed they were give to me. They do well in school but we all have areas we can improve in. My son doesn;t like to read so i am trying to be creative to get him hooked. Well looks like i am out of time.

287 words

No comments:

Post a Comment