Wednesday, September 23, 2015

School

I find school to be fun and exciting, though I struggle so much to keep up I still like it. School to me is time to just sit back and try to do my best because it takes out of my comfort zone. I believe that it also helps my children to see me staying in my studies. My children could use all the encouragement they can as they do not like to study. We do it together mostly, they sit on the floor next to me sitting at the computer and we the work done. I like to do most of my writing late at night so I have to wait until they fall asleep so I don't keep them up. I find that it is to the point that I am too busy for my friends, but I think they understand. My friends want to see me succeed and I get encouragement from them as well as all my family. I get daily phone calls from my family asking how my classes are going and if there is anything they can do to help. I don't feel as though I would be able to do it without them. My husband is my number one supporter for school even though he is working twice as hard so I can stay home and take classes. I think he knows the benefits that school can bring when I have completed it so that is his motivation. School to me is difficult seeing as I have been out since 2001. I am enjoying learning new things though to me it is all moving so fast. As much as I like all of my classes I can't wait for it all to be over with so I can start a new career. I hope that others have an enjoyable time as I do with their schooling.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great post to read. I once said that it would be most interesting if each graduate could have each person in their life who helped them through college, walk with the student at graduation. I know in my case, my whole family contributed, and in some ways they all survived college with me. Thank you for a good read. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete